The Thursday Chronicles

Thursday

April 25, 2013



WOW, what a busy day today.

The SUN is shining--beautiful!

Brings one out of the dumps.

Finally got to the neurologist this morning (LOVE HER)

She is a fantastic doc.

Anyway, found out I am an excellent candidate for BRAIN SURGERY!

This surgery would be an implant that would place a deep brain stimulator to stimulate the brain in the area that needs a little jump start.

Then I would probably be able to be off all or most of the meds I need all day long now.

Sounds intriguing....

But not today or tomorrow either.

After that, shopping, laundry, paperwork, lots and lots of never-ending paperwork.

I have a lot of big decisions to make in the next few weeks.

BIG, HUMONGOUS, DECISIONS, and neither brain or any other kind of surgery is involved.

Super Neuro Doc also gave me some preliminary info on a study I participated in.

The gist of the gemini (for all you Gino Vanelli fans ) is that there may be an environmental component  involved in some way with PD.

Very intriguing!

But all this is for another day.

Well boys and girls I am a bit winded so I am letting you off easy.

I hope all of you have a lovely evening or day (depending on where in the world you are).

I will too.

Until tomorrow,

ciao, bis Morgan freu, bon jour, bon nuite, bon soir, aloha, g'night....



Peace and Love.








Comments

Popular Posts