Rain & electric thuggery

Wednesday

April 17,  2013

!Hóla¡ y  buenos dias mi amigas y amigos,


Como Esta Usted?
Yo soy muy bien, gracias,


The dark clouds are rolling in this morning. The thunder is threatening us with  "stormy weather"....


      (Great song! But you must hear Lena Horne's version--so beautiful and poignant)


Please let the low pressure bring that grandbaby into the world!

But not until we get the car out of the shop.

Yes in all the excitement of life--the very unexciting occurs--car repairs.

I HATE care repairs because it always turns into so much money spent on something not pretty or fun.

It is only necessary and vital and important and BORING!!!

So we are down a vehicle for the day. BOOOO.

Somehow the headlights went out. Don't know why.  Some kind of regulator--I am sure is has to do with the  electrical system--

Personally I feel quite close to the electrical system---ooooo I know! 

REALLY bad segue into PD, right?

OK, let's talk about my very own thug. 
I haven't told you much about him. He is rather sensitive and VERY private. Kind of to a degree where it inhibits his further growth into thug--icity

(thuggery ? thugdom?)

Anyway, he has had to learn things the HARDEST WAY POSSIBLE. And the really knuckleheaded part of all this is that he knows this about himself and yet won't change.

Well, I suppose he hasn't been very eager to change. I think though age and years are even opening his understanding to how things work in this world.

I truly am his biggest fan and love him only like a mom can love their very own thug....always and forever. 

(old song alert)

He IS very artistic and VERY talented.

I will leave a link to his YouTube videos for you all to enjoy.

*You can let me know if I have a talented kid.*

And his heart is SO beautiful (don't tell him that though!)

He always asks me how I am and if I am not feeling so great he will tell me that when he gets rich and successful he's going to put SO MUCH money into stem cell research...yes you may cry right here--so PD will become a thing of the past.


So watch his videos and make him rich and successful so the biggest, sweetest, best thug in the world can help us Parky's get a new electrical system, get the lights turned back on and get better.

You knew I was going back there right?



Love and Peace

until mañana.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbQc5yZQq1U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBJbg8m5zjo















Comments

Popular Posts