Wednesday's child is full of woe

Wednesday

April 24, 2013

********************************************************************
Hello to all my new followers on Google +!!!

It is great to know we can connect on a network so easily.

********************************************************************
Sunny DAY!!! Whoo Hoo!

In the Chicagoland area the weather has been downright GLOOMY.

Yesterday was gray, rainy, mood dampening. Blah.


But today is another day and it is a beautiful one.


Don't want to bring the mood down but this is the truth of PD:

PAIN

I am in SUCH pain today.

                                        I know PD is different for every sufferer.

My thing is I can get SO much mucle pain:

                                   shoulders
                                                  lumbar
                                                           my Right frigging toe is ALWAYS yelping in pain.

I so can't wear many styles of shoes.

Forget stilettos (HA!)

Forget anything that bends the foot up even a little at the instep--any kind of heels.

And the pain brings nausea...

...Then I don't want to eat...

...Then I get messed up with the timing of meds with food intake....

So my advice to you is buy stock in whatever pharmeceutical company makes Ibuprofen, cuz I be poppin' the 'profen every day.

Did I mention:


HEADACHES ?????



Oh my goodness my head feels like it will explode just about every day. That's due to the rigid and tense muscles in my neck and shoulders.

Exercise, stretching, movement are the only therapies that help with the pain. Carbodpa/levodpa, etc are
                ESSENTIAL

for having a somewhat normal life, but they don't stop the rigidity completely.

So quite often (like today) I awake in so much pain I can't get out of bed without help!

It sucks to wake up to a beautiful day and already feel like shit. 

Other than that life is great! 

Still waiting on my stubborn first grandbaby to make an appearance....

Will keep you all posted.


Until tomorrow,

Peace and Love....





Comments

Popular Posts