The World Has Gone Completely Mad

Friday

April 19, 2013



Hi everyone,


I cannot believe my eyes and ears.


What the hell is happening in Boston???????

I woke up from a few hours of sleeping to an action movie on the news.

I gotta give the law enforcement officers HUGE CREDIT for some Fantastic investigating!


* GLAD there are people in the world that are willing to do this dangerous self-sacrificing work.*



Meanwhile we have gone from downpour  to winter...

(happiness)
no more water flowing into the basement.

The kids had to move in with us; 
the storm was so heavy in their neighborhood that the police mandated an evacuation from the entire complex, thousands of people displaced.               

CRAZY!!! (ness)

The daughter is possibly in labor....excitement grows! And we are MUCH closer to the hospital than they are so it works out that they are here. 

(suspense)

My friend in the Boston area could not get her medical treatment because of the lockdown in Boston....

(huge bummer-ness)(huge craziness)=brazzierness?

I could not get to my neuro appointment yesterday because of the weather. 

(huge not big deal--already rescheduled.)

Life begins, 

(oooh yeah) life goes on ( even after the thrill of livin' is gone), 

and life ends....sometimes abruptly.

There is a great line in the movie "Kingpins" . I believe it's Woody Harrelson's character that walks outside his apartment in the morning. He notices his neighbor sitting outside his home and says something like:

"Good morning. How's life?"

This neighbor is a really old guy, sitting in folding lawn chair, permanent frown lines burrowed into his face.

He looks over at Harrelson and says, "Taking forever" in a rough mean tone. 

Sorry, I can't deliver the line the way this old guy does. 

That line just killed me at the time.

But I feel the sentiment a lot of the time. 

Life can feel like it is taking forever. Sometimes. 

But it can also feel like it is flying by, too.

And then sometimes (Goldilocks) it feels just right. 

May all the days of your life be filled with joy...and the peace that passes understanding....


Until tomorrow,

Peace and Love.....











Comments

Popular Posts