I'm Wilting, wilting,wilting

Saturday

 April 13, 2013

Wonder whether weather wilts ones well-being....


Low. Pressure.


Lower 


                                                                                                                                                                 depression.



There are many silly and humorous acedotes to share about living with PD, that is for sure. 

One of the aspects of this dis-ease that ain't so bone tickling hilarious is the 


DEPRESSION 

that can hit you over the head and bring you swirling and spiraling down, down, down, down the rabbit hole. 

(But you don't end up in Wonderland...)

At least I don't.

I end up in "wonderwhenI'llfeelbetter land"-- a land of mystery, a land of abandonment, a land where the moorings bave been cast off and the fog has rolled in and you can't see your life in front of your face. You are LOST.

Yesterday was a very bad day.
                                                                  I felt very sick.


Sick physically with pain slicing through my muscles. Couldn't walk because my entire right side ached from the pain that makes my right big toe ache and throb and scream in pain.

I get stomach aches, I get nauseous and can't eat.

                                                                               Can't do a whole lot of anything.

I look at the pile of work staring me down. I try to get up and moving and can't stay upright for long because my body doesn't have the ability to balance very well.

I trip over my feet, can't lift up my right leg completely dragging it along. My freaking toe KILLING me.

When I sit for any length of time my muscles tighten into rigid useless  clumps. I have to keep moving and can't. I am hungry and can't eat. My stomach hurts from who knows what--could be the meds, probably is the meds

(Really don't want to vomit. I won't, won't, won't, won't, won't.....)

Now when I get to this point it is time to go to bed. But I don't want to sleep!!!

I want to write and draw and play the piano and read. I want to have fun and laugh.

I even want to clean the house!

And then I start the spiraling down, down, down, down, down, down,......

                                                     *not quite sure really what hits first, if it's the physical or the mental?*



one plays right into the hands of the other though they take turns knocking me around. 

So off to beddy-bye I go. Some times the only position is the 


fetal position. 

in the bed where your body doesn't have to do much of anything, except relax-(ha! ha!)

But is easier than trying to aloft and afloat and upright and hearing the old "hey why don't you Smile sometimes" accusation. 

(I am not smiling because I feel like SHIT!!! OK????)

Popping some special meds--(I love you dyphenhydramine


It's to dreamland I go. 

Then to sleep and dreams....( I believe I am bordering on Shakepeare again--Hamlet?)

                                       .....ah yes dreams....
                
                                                              ......that is another world and subject for another day.

HAPPINESS, love and peace to you all.
Permalink                                                                                               (BTW--today is a better day)


; )


WE INTERRUPT THIS POST WITH EXCITING NEW NEWS!!!! PLEASE SEE THE LINK TO A BRAND NEW LEAP INTO THE WORLD OF ROBERTO SCARLATO. HE AND HIS CHARACTERS WILL BE FOUND AT: www.robertoscarlato.blogspot.com

See the link on this page....and be afraid! be VERY afraid!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PbQc5yZQ1U


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBJbg8m5zjo



Comments

Popular Posts