Clear sight, insight and outtta sight!!!

Monday

July 14, 1014

Oh my (said George Takei), I can see again!


Hip hip hurrah!

You SEE, I couldn't SEE very well for a long time.

I know it's part of the Parky syndrome. I have missed webinars on how PD affects sight.

But EVERYTHING that is innervated by the brain to move--including the ability to change the focus of your eyes is affected.

That is why I can't wear contacts.

Unless I get contacts for distance and then carry a pair of readers with me, which is really stupid, because I can't read a thing with the magnifiers.

So the NEW GLASSES I just picked up are just fine.

I look a fright today, but I will take a new picture with them soon when I have grown out a little more hair, and I stop looking like my dad. (Chrome dome)

 **************What I can't see is how the future plays out for us.***********************

Jackie desperately wants to be in a band, he is SO talented and SO disciplined, I think he scares people away.

                                                  I want this for him. I REALLY REALLY want this for him. 

I am not above begging for a bass player and a drummer that can give him a rhythm section. 

I am not above begging for a venue for him to play at. 

                                                                                            (Ain't too proud to beg)

This is me begging the universe, GOD, whatever Supreme Being you believe in, to give him 

a shot, and another shot, and another...because he deserves it. And he will make it to the 

top, if the Lord will let him. He is the only one who can stop Jackie. 

So, my friends, and strangers, that read these words, if you know of anybody who is a decent drummer, if you know anybody who is a decent bass player, If they live to rock it out and can also play a little jazzy rhythm thang, then LET ME KNOW!!!!


ESPECIALLY IF they live in the Chicago area. 


*****************Send me a message via this site or FB*********************************

Because,... I can SEE clearly now the rain is gone. 

I know one or two of you out there are going to come through, you are already thinking of someone, maybe it's... YOU!!!

Can you see me, can you see me???


I can SEE the real ME,Me, ME, ME, me, me, me,,me 


Until next time,

Peace and Love....










Comments

Popular Posts