Thursday

April 18, 2013

Good morning...?
glub glub

(We all  live in a yellow submarine)

It is raining.
And pouring.
My old man is snoring...

And my daughter is on her way over due to exploding toilet syndrome!


oh life on Earth can be so much fun.
          
                                (We need some metaphysical help)!


"AND just wat does all this have to do with PD ?" you are all asking. 

Well I will tell you---I Have A Neurologist Appointment That I Can't Get TO Because I Can't Get Out OF My DriveWay!


The River That Was Once A Street


The street on which we live is flooding.I just peeked out the window and saw a garbage can (plastic) floating merrily down the street.

The basement has some water--just ground water--so far. 

                                                                            The TV meteorologists are having a field day....

And it looks like this is going to continue for another day or so.

How about we all pray for some relief from the rain?


Would that be SO COOL if it worked ?!

****************************************************************

Oh Boo on thunder!



                                                                       I remember a similar storm almost three years ago. 

                             That storm occurred in the middle of July( the 24th actually)

I remember the date so well because it was the day before the daughter's 

                                                     WEDDING!!!

We awoke to find the street we live on had become a RIVER. 

We got some water in the basement--sewage---YUCK--but only a few inches. 

*But not bad compared to the next village over where many many people lost their entire homes!*


But, we had to get ready for the wedding! And the daughter's WEDDING dress was hanging in the BASEMENT!!!!!

Well it was not damaged at all. In fact the day of the wedding turned out to be a GORGEOUS day!

And the wedding was SO BEAUTIFUL and SO much FUN!!!



SO I guess what I am trying to do is console MYSELF because the basement is yes, full of water again. 

Hope you all are having better days...

We are going to try to keep our heads above water... : ((


Until tomorrow...


Peace and Love 
(and all elements within proper proportions....)












Comments

Popular Posts