Fiction rocks...wavering, vascillating, indecisive, unsure, road unclear...but fiction rocks.

Sunday,

April 28, 2013


Beautiful day today....


We are quickly reaching the end of Parkinson's Disease Awareness Month.

I hope that this blogger has been able to give my readers some insight into the daily life of a gal with PD.

It has occurred to me over the course of this month that I do have this disease and it 's really not going away.

It will slowly engulf me in a sepulcher of rigid musclature that I cannot get out of. Like the chocolate in Candy Crush!

Unless some super genious scientist comes up with a cure or even a treatment that works better that the current pill popping course throughout the day.

And in the movie verison could he look like Matt Damon or Chris Messina or Jon Hamm?

And I get to play the adventurous PD patient who allows the handsome yet brilliant scientist to use me as a guinea pig to try our the new treatment? Yes I can see it all now. And then Michael J. Fox races to the laboratory because he has found out too late what I am preparing to do, to sacrifice, for the rest of the PD population.

Michael rushes into the outer lab area only in time to see the scientist/doctor injecting the test speciman into my brain(?), thigh?, belly? I think thigh would work well.

Michael starts beating on the glass of the inner lab because it is locked and he cannot enter. I look over at him as the medication starts to affectme. I smile vaguely toward him. His voice fades as the light fades. I look back into the handsome and brilliant scientist/doctor's eyes. They are filled with tears of pride/joy/ fear/hope.

And then I fall into unconsciouness back onto the gurney, in a most graceful fall. Handsome quickly reaches over to catch my head before it reaches the pillow. He gently rests it on the pillow and gazes down at me with the tears finally spilling over onto my gown.

Okay, I can go on and on until I have a novel completed....

I may continue here and there on this blog or I may quit altogether, not sure yet.

I truly am writing a novel that I am about fifty pages into. And I have to get back to that, because the characters are getting ready to take me hostage if I don't let them out.

So until the next time....

Be well, healthy, appreciate what you have, tell someone that you love them, give someone else a break, be happy, be a friend...


Peace and Love.

Comments

Popular Posts