Slave days are over folks.....

Saturday

June 14, 2014

Saturday, we are NOT in the park and it is most definitely not the 4th of July.

But I am on the other side of the surgery now. And the pain is not as bad today. Oh thank GOD.

However I am very cranky and I do have a situation that is REALLY pissing me off royally.

See I do NOT even care that I eneded the previous sentence with an adverb.

My dearest husband cannot get paid for the work he is doing.

Seriously, he cannot get the company that he has contracted with to pay him what they CONTRACTUALLY agreed to pay him for his progarmaming abilities, which are quite outstanding.

The company is called Randstand Technologies (or something like that). I just want everywone who reads this blog to know that this company blows.

I mean, they cannot pay him what he does? IS this becasue he is black? I don'tknow. But I DO knowhe is Excellent at what he does,and I DO know that they are using his output to make money. ANd I really don't think anyone at that company is waiting on a paycheck for their work efforts.

SO there you go: a company that is taking advantage of his good graces. A company that is taking advantage of his kindenss and patience.

A company that totally BLOWS!!!!!! and he does NOT know I am writing this.

Remember Randstand Technologies in Chicago IL. Or Randstadt or something like that. Send them an email and let them know they blow, BIG TIME!

Until the next...


Peace and Love....












Comments

Popular Posts