Countdown to...(Ecstasy?)

Thursday

June 5 2014

Surgery Eve:

A little bit nervous.

But thanks to the whole world watching I feel like there will be a ton of souls in the sterile room filled with masked strangers gettting all up in  my head.

And prayers--There are folks all over the country if not the world praying for me

GOD hears them all.

HE is faithful and will answer them according to His will.

I think HE wants me around a little while longer.

                                That being said, I look forward to being a wonder bionic woman! 

I long for release from the dyskinesia that is plagueing my muscles.

I long to feel better.

Haven't felt good physically in a long time.

Parkinson's Disease is insidious. It slowly, quietly creeps up and around and over you,
making your life smaller and smaller. 

I can't take it anymore!

I need to break out and get back into life. 

                                                                    SO not ready to give in.

I pray so hard that this works and I can get off the meds. Or even ease back on them.

I am psyched to have a Russian neurosurgeon, I think the Russians are very serious in just about everything. Sorry American neurosurgeons I think we goof off too much in this country compared to Russia.

But enough of my bitching ( I always have to get a dig in on someone).

Thank you all from the tips of my toes to the top of my head for all your love and prayers. 

I will be back soon...

                                 New and Improved....

                                                                     and

                                                                                SO HAPPY!!!!!!

(like a room without a roof)

: )  : ) : ) : ) : )

Until the next...

Peace and Love...






Comments

Popular Posts