WAKE UP and GImme some hydrocodone......and fix those damn typos too.

Hey guys and gals,

I apologize in advance for any typos. ( And there will be typos).

See I have already found typos in every line so far.

ANd I just called the surgical center { In a panic}because I read the directions wrong.

Oh LORD Deliver me from this time and heal me, heal me, heal me.

HE has already helped me so much. He brought m ethrought the sheer torture of the placmement
of the electrodes.

Now just a quick coneection with the neurotransmitter and zipa-de-do-da I will be poifect.

But the hycrocodone is very nice.

I really want to get off of it and get back to Ibuprofen.


THAT is the miracle drug.

Hydrocodone just masks the pain knocks you out.

Ibuprofen is an anti-inflammator that actually DOES something useful.

Well This is short I know but my eye are shutting and that doesn't do much for finding typos.

PRobablywhat I needis a Typist!!!

Until the next..

Peace and Love....
   

Comments

Popular Posts