my new birthday/ loving the lazy

               Friday 6/20/2014

G'day

I am 14 days post-op for the insertion of electrodes deep into my brain, aka, the torture chamber, and 8 days post-op the generator pack implant.

So far so good.

No infections or s/s of.

No exceptionally loco actions taken.

feeling awright,

I think I am going to steal my mom's birthday (the 6th) and make it my new birthday.

Besides I think a summer birthday would be very preferable to a winter one.

So mom, It's you and me on the 6th from now on.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Feeling pretty good still

Happy for the most part.

don't really want to go back to work--loving the lazy.

I suppose that is because I am still very tired from surgery

Did you know you need a week for every day you are in the hospital ?

(to recuperate)

                                                  I have three weeks: )) ( happy happy joy joy)

AM still brewiing the article on the "art of nursing" .

That is a good title.

                                                           What do YOU think?

If anyone our there is reading this let me know if  you have been less than satisfied with nursing care you have received, send me a comment.

Thanks dudes and dudeettes.

Until the next...

Peaceand Love....



















Comments

Popular Posts