Bonanza, Rockford Files, stoopid commercials: recuperation for a 70's girl.

June 9, 2014,


Have you ever been worried if you gave the right date? or given your correct birthdate?


Have you ever not cared about stoopid commercials? OR really got into the shows from the 70's?

BOy I have !

I am a child of the 70's.

Bonanza, Rockford, Gunsmoke, All in the Family, The Jefferson's, Sanford and Son, Those were the best shows ever! f course my mom would argue that "Your show of Shows" would be the best but whose askin'? Oh Forgot about "THe Big Valley". Just saw Barbara Stanwick.

Anyways the point is, I am getting better every day! Not taking any Parky meds either. But I called the RN of my neurologist and she said I ahould probably start taking some because the symptoms will usually come back in a few weeks. Then Why the F*&k did I go through all that bullshit surgery?

Hell if I know.

I am just gonna lie back and relax and enjoy my past.

THere, Sticking my tongue out, poopies  on all you  docs!

Untili the next the bratty 70's girl,

Peace and love...







Comments

Popular Posts