It is SCANDALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 27, 2014


My last day of "vacation". Boo, hiss. Don't wanna go back to work : ((

I could so get used to being at home and not doing anything except what  I want to do.

Yes I know I am sounding like a brat but I don't care. I have been a brat most of my life.

( I am a little sister)

******************************************************************************

Next week starts a life for me I guess. I will get the device programmed and become a bionic woman.

I got the hospital EOB's this week for all the surgeries...(Big dollars)

You could call me the SIx Million Dollar woman!

I shall go out into the world and shall make it better using my spidey sense, my nursey sense and my BIONIC brain!!!

It is very exciting.

But the thing that is taking up most of my brain for the last few days has been pounding down the first three seasons of "Scandal".

I can take it for about four or five episodes per day and then I have to stop because it makes me so anxious.

Oy vay. And the chemistry between the President and Olivia is palpable. Can you stand the First Lady?  But she is an amazing actress. Gotta give her her props.

I know my daughter will be mad at me but I love it all.

I still have 1.5 seasons left to suck up before the fall hits. Season Four.
And Tony Goldwyn (The president)  is the grandson fo the "G" in "MGM" --Samuel Goldwyn. Isn't that cool?

Anyway, Thursdays at 8:00 P.M. this fall will be the shows fourth season.

Who Knew? And didn't tell me?

Be there or be square.

Who needs "House of Cards"? (HBO) That is a sick and very creepy show.

Scandal is naughty but not sickening. I had to stop watching H.O.C. because the two main characters were so creepy--on so many ways.

"Scandal" is exciting and scary and romantic, and set in Washington D.C., my FAVORITE city for spy/action/adventure movies.

i really want to stay home and write stories. Not play at numbers and telphone nursing.

Well I guess I will see how it goes...

Got the Thug's latest video FINALLY connected to my site.

hope you watch and enjoy.''


Gotta  go "Ellen" is on.

Until the next...

Peace and Love....









Comments

Popular Posts