And the creeping thought of going back to work starts to trouble the waters of my soul.

Wednesday

June 25, 2014


G'day,

(that's like Paul Harvery, not Crocodile Dundee).

My kids probably don't know who either of those folks are....

I got up so early today just I wanted to get out of bed--at 0446. (!)

Went back to bed at 0730ish and got up again at 0945.

Now that it is 1415--I am feeling SO sleepy again.

But  I wanted to touch base. Or touch down. Or Run down--no no I cannot run you down.

For many reasons:

1)  My husband will yell at me for running.

2) I could fall and REALLY screw up my brain

3) my husband will REALLY yell at me if I fall and break mi cabesa!

.....................................................................................................................We were at down?

Feeling a little down. This weather needs to change...it i s too depressing with the threat o f thunder and pouring rain every day.

Can't even find a good movie to watch anymore.

I think we have come to the end of the interesting NetFlix movies now.

I would like to watch "Serendipity", "Sleepless in Seattle", stuff like that, but they are not available for watching in NetFlix.

Maybe I will see if I can rent one (serupticiously) from one of the other movie channels we have.

But that's being a bad girl.

But I am getting a little desperate.

I have to return to work next Monday and I do not feel ready.

I would like to have at least another week...but alas, no time left.

This has been one incredible vacation.

I need another one like I need another HOLE in my HEAD!

I get to go to see my neurologist a week from today to get "programmed".

That is the device I had to have implanted into my brain.

Meanwhile the Parky symptoms are returning.

That is necessary for the MD to get me correctly programmed. For now, I have to take my meds again,

but hopefully not much after next week.

Anyway, this weather is too weird, the barometric pressure is way too low, and I have to get to

StrideRite to get my bebe's feet correctly measured for a good pair of shoes.

Kay, that came out of nowhere.

Stir crazy and exhausted--how do ya like that combo?

Enjoy your health---don't be stupid--be healthy!

And watch out when I go back to work. (Watch out for what?)

I MAY HAVE TO DRIVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, G'Day again (Paul Harvey)

Until the next...


Peace and Love....





















Comments

Popular Posts