Are you CLAUSTROPHOIC ????????????????

Sunday,

June something, some year,

Hello my little chick-a dees


So how did the surgery go" ??? you may be asking.



OH MY god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nothing like having a couple of holes drilled  through your cranium.

While you lie there unable to move behimd a Hannibal Lector mask.


I can barely type.    


Jocovich just gave away the French open to Nadal.


It seems like he does that every year.

Oh, the surgery?

Lots and lots of pain.

Lots and lots and lots of pain.

So, I have lots and lots and lot sof pain meds.

More blogging later as I become more concsience.

But I don't have any Parky Symproms.

How about that?


Awake, awake, awake.


Until the Next,

Peace and Love.....











Comments

Popular Posts