Just call me Natasha

Monday June 23, 2014

I have a pretty brain! And that is straight from my Russian Neurosurgeon so you know he knows a pretty brain when he sees one.


I feel like a different person today. After all the surgeries and people literally in my head.


I am taking a new birthday: June 6th, 2014.

June 6th is my mom's birthday so I figure it's appropriate for me to use it. It is my new birthday because that was the day they did NOT kill me when they locked me to an OR table and drilled into my cranium.

Whatever doesn't  kill you makes you stronger---right?


SO I am a strong newborn. Ready to take on the world.

Well maybe after a nap.

I am taking the name Natasha because it sounds very exotic and it is Russian, to go along with my Russion neurosurgeon. (Who happens to be pretty cute--to this girl who thinks smart is extremely sexy. And he wore a very nice charcoal suit today. hmmmm)

In honor of his expertise, I am now Natasha.


And I DO feel very different today....quite Natasha-like.

Ok, going off to dreamland now.


Ta Ta for now( TTFN)

Peace and Love,

Untill the next....




Comments

Popular Posts