WTF??? (back to PD)

Hello all!,



Thursday
September 4, 2014


I am a tiny bit upset. 

I just googled some info on PD and guess what I found out Boys and Girls? 


The Veterans Administration doesn't even require vets with Parkinson's Disease to prove they were 
exposed to Agent Orange to get Veteran's Benefits.


WHAT???


The reason I am so flipped out is NOT because I want to deprive vets of their rightful benefits!


 The reason I am flipped put is because I grew up about 15 miles from the headquarters of  DOW CHEMICAL.


Do you know where Agent Orange was invented?   

I will give you three guesses and the first two don't count.


Do you know how many of my classmates from high school have already died from cancer????

ALOT




Guess what water we drank, what we cooked with, what we swam in?

The water that was downstream from Dow Chemical...



So the Feds have known about the horrible effects of 

 Agent Orange 

on the human being for so long that they don't even require a vet to prove a link to Agent Orange exposure if they are diagnosed with PD....


HHHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM...............

Does being a guinea pig count?

I'm just sayin'............


I do not have any other risk factors--genetic or other to have this disease. 

Just growing up in chemical--land

That sucks!






















Comments

Popular Posts