A mystery wrapped inside a riddle wrapped inside an enigma....


September 8, 2014



Good Morning,

Hope you all had a great weekend. I did and I got a lot completed on my book.

(Thanks GOD : )


Hang on...it's time for a 180....

                                                                  Woohooo! That was FUN!!! 


Boys and Girls, today I want to talk to you all about friendship.

What makes a good friendship? Trust, honesty, similar interests, right?

Stuff like that.

What makes someone not want to be friends anymore?

I am not sure.

I suppose that the opposite of what makes a friendship may be the thing that breaks it.

Is that the truth? :
They do something that is a betrayal of your trust; yes that could certainly trash a friendship.

You are lied to by a friend;  Bye Bye Friendship.

Maybe you just start growing in different directions--irreconcilable differences--a divorce of a friend?

How about this though?

You have no idea what the hell happened?

Did you say something or do something that wounded that other person SO much that they won't even take a phone call or respond to a message....

Could be...I have been known to be very stupid.


Or is it something else?

Maybe it is something they didn't want you to know--cuz you used to have a big mouth!

Is it a dark secret that they thought you knew. 

But I didn't!!! 

So I get starved out.

But the funny thing about human nature...it is CURIOUS.

That made me sit and think really hard about one of the the last times I saw you. 

See, that's human nature. 


It makes me need to solve the mystery of the vacuum of space from your direction.


It wants to figure out what the heck happened and when and where and why.

And I think I have figured it out. It was the....Oops, I don't have a big mouth anymore.

Sorry, but I can't say what I THINK may have happened.

But I am pretty sure it is the correct nail that got hit on the head.

Sorry, everyone, to be so ESOTERIC....

Sometimes you need to get personal.

Not to worry, this is an old, old story, not anyone that even reads this blog will know what I am talking about.

When you are trying to solve a mystery....

When you have a disease like Parkinson's it makes you want to live openly, honestly, and restore whatever you can of your former life.

And that includes old, old close friends.

Geeky, nerdy old friends.


Until the next...


Peace and Love....























Comments

Popular Posts