I don't wanna work, I just wanna write on my computer all day...

       

August, 2 2014


I have people living in my brain....and they are leaking out.

They are pounding out, they are dribbling out, they are screaming out.

The story is the thing, man.

I don't want to go to work anymore. It is 5 hours wasted away from my imagination and the lives that are

                                  ensconsed therein.


The days go too fast,

The nights go too fast,


The five hours away from this keyboard are torture!


I don't really go on FB anymore.



I haven't been writing my blog lately because I am throwing up characters, vomiting scenes, blowing

chunks of settings and falling in love with...with...ohh no you don't!

You are  going to have to wait for it just like me!!!

Oh, yeah I also still have Parkinson's Disease.

Strangely enough, none of my characters do.


MMMMWWWWAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!


Love and Peace

Until the next.... : ))











censoring myself like crazy, which I am.




Comments

Popular Posts