Saturday, Saturday, Saturday, love me some Saturday!!!

I LOVES me some Saturday !!!!


Got up and had some left-over Chinese from last night.

  (Yum, MOON TEMPLE)

I am sitting here FAT with TIME!

This is why Saturday is the bestest day of the week...time, time, and more time....

Until it's NIGHT-TIME all of a sudden and I haven't done anything except sit around and

                                   WASTE TIME

Ah, well that isn't going to happen today.

Nope, I is a gonna get up offa my buns and do somethin'....

(What?)

I is gonna work on my novel and I is gonna play the piano and I is gonna go somewhere with my Sophia and her momma, and then I is gonna mop the floors, and clean the house and THEN

(Oh I am such a liar....)


I am going to do just exactly what I feel like doing and not a smidge more. 

And IF I can get up offa this thang, I might go take a shower. 

Then we will see. 

I do loves me some Saturday....

Until the next...


Peace and Love....




Comments

Popular Posts