#I Don't Get #hashtags!!!

Saturday evening,


Bon Soire!


So incredibly tired tonight.

It has been a long day, filled with lots of

walking

and storming,

and lightening,

and getting soaked in the rain....(No laughter in the rain)

AND DRIVING ALL OVER THE PLACE!

But it was all worth it cuz I got to see S, who is almost saying Grandma.

She babbles like she is having a conversation and is so delightful to talk with.

One of these days, very soon, she is going to just be clear as a bell and we will understand everything she is saying...very exciting time.

***********************************************
So I guess the DBS is doing what it is supposed to do.

I suppose I am getting used to it; the lumps on the top of my head, the wires threaded down through my neck to my chest, connected to an implanted battery pack.

I still take a lot of meds, but not like before...a lttle bit of levo-carbo is needed at times.

Now I have hip and knee pain.

Oy Vey!

And now my tummy is hurting from naproxin now. (I think)


So what the heck is this with #'s everywhere ????

I think it is beyond my ability to "get" it.

And that is fine with me.

Hash marks still make me think of nasty undies!

Yuk, yuk,yuk.

I am going to bed soon, because I am so wiped out.

So keep your hash marks to yourself!!

AND your nasty undies.

Until the next,

Peace and Love....





Comments

Popular Posts