Friends, Americans, Countrymen lend me your ....Guardians of the Galaxy!

Friday
August 15/14




I would like to play make believe today.

I am imagining a world where "Captain America" or "The Guardians of the Galaxy " will sweep in and FIX our world.


Will bring  back people from the dead...
         
                                                        Will reverse time and we can do it all again... (Superman ?)

only better this time. 


So if I don't comment on recent extremely sorrowful stories that have been in the news of late, then please refer yourselves to the above fantasy game I am playing.


*********************Announcement***************


I am trying to finish a novel (THE great American novel), it is full of love and hate and revenge and murder, and history, and, and, and....

It is SO good and I hope you will all be waiting for it and line up at the bookstores when it is published.

(No I don't have a publisher. No I don't have an agent).

                                                                                                          Those are just minor  details.

It is great fun to be the person who pulls the pupppet strings in my little made  up world. 

But then the characters come to life and start getting wise with me. 

Watch out a 180 degeree turn is just ahead!!!

Have you seen "Guardians of the Galaxy"? 

                                                     (Ouch, whiplash!!!! )
What a really fun movie.


I laughed all the way through it and the time FLEW by.

Now, if we could just laugh a little more ?

Still too painful?

I know, I know. It seems like if we laugh we are treading on hallowed ground.

Don't forget though that the movies were made to be an escape.

                                    You are free to laugh in the theatre.

So go see "Guardians of the Galaxy" in a great big theatre...get some popcorn and a soda, and laugh

until you...ummm laugh some more and pee your pants.


And hang in there. 

Do you know the comedy equation?

Tragedy + Time = COMEDY

This time WILL pass and if no other horrifying things occur in the world (RIGHT)

we will all be fine.



Until the next...

Peace and Love 

(and Na nu Na nu )









Comments

Popular Posts