In Dreams I Fly

Sunday August 3, 2014


In dreams I fly, in dreams I sing, in dreams I am young and slim and not aching all the time.

I can be any age I want and today and for the foreseeable future I choose 22.

I was stupid and wild and crazy at 22.

But it was a GREAT time!

I miss getting carded all the time.

The bouncer or the cashier now just take one look at me and let me in or ring me up.

I really squandered a lot of time back then.

 NOW I see that as I look back and compare my 22 year old self with the young women I work with today.

When I was 22, I would never have been able to make it through nursing school....

I wonder if  PD gave me a more difficult time at life, living, succeeding.

I always was so scared to try anything new at all.
Didn't think I could make it through University studies and didn't really know what I should study anyways back in the day.

My dad suggested nursing school one day to me as I was wasting time on the computer (we are talking an ancient Apple)

 I sneered at the suggestion.

WHAT a frigging DOPE I WAS!!!!!!

That's what fear will do.

See what LOVE can do (Eric Clapton says it all)

NOW I am ready to take on the world, maybe it is all the medsI still take, but I am ready to take on the world.

Put up your dukes world and see what I CAN DO!!!

Thinking about trying the acute care again. Think I might be able to do that again.

If my leg stops hurting all the frigging time that is.

(Not related to the PD at all.)

I really suggest the Deep Brain Surgery for any Parky's out there who are able to undergo the ~5 hour surgery.

It REALLY makes a difference.

NOW I NEED A HAIRCUT--going today to get it all evened out. That means about 1/4 inch all over my head!!!

My neurologist has her hair likethat and she looks great!

Going to go get a haircut, write some more of my book, and enjoy Sunday.

Daydreaming and night dreaming, I will fly today and into tonight

I my dreams I fly and am so free!


Until the next,

Peace and Love....










Comments

Popular Posts