I'm Soooo tired, I haven't slept a wink, I'm sooooooooo tired my mind is on the blink...

Wednesday

August 26, 2014


Do you all remember that great Beatles song? (Or was it just John Lennon?)

I don't know...because

I AM SO tired, I slept about 2 stinking hours last night.

"Why did you sleep only 2 stinking hours last night?"you may be asking yourself (or moi).

Well the reason is the better half.

He decided to get ill and the nice doctor said "You're going into the hospital" and stamped his foot emphatically. (Not really)

So while he laid in he hospital bed the RN's came in just about every hour.

EVERY FREAKING HOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But at this hospital they have completley redone the floor he is on. I used to work on it and I don't even recognize it anymore!

It looks like a hotel room. All the rooms are private with a beautiful large bathroom and sinks outside the rooms for the RN's to wash their  hands before and after. And phones and computer terminals outside too (and inside) each room. Very nice!
Oh by the way, I was trying to sleep in this wonderful room on a not terrible couch/bed.

And it sure doesn't make the nurses do their job less well.

The better half has to stay for another day or two. So, this faithful wife came back after running home for a shower.

The best shower I have ever had I think!

And I am armed with a Joyce Carol Oates book I found for $1.00, Yes you heard it right. The greatest writer in America (arguably) and it was only $1.00. At the thrift store.

I couldn't stand seeing her there among the trashy paperbacks so I picked her up and brought her home.

So I have her to rock me to sleep tonight as well as some Benedryl.

Knock? knock?,

Who's there?

Ben.

Ben who?

Ben I'mA gonna knocka you out--(dryl)

Okay so it doesn't rhyme.

That's the best your going to get from this sleepy old lady.

Until the next....


Peace and Love.



Comments

Popular Posts