Dreary Days, Back to the Same Old, Same Old.....

June 12, 2013



Happy Birthday to everybody that has one today! 

This is a nice time of year to have a birthday. '

Mine is in February, which I used to think was the best month of the entire year,  until I grew up and had to drive through it. 


Well gee whiz, life has come back down to the ground and reality is slamming hard today. We are all very grouchy and grumpy around here. 

Probably the intense low pressure system that is bearing down hard on us. I guess we are supposed to get pummeled here in the Chicago environs. 


Boo!


What do you do when everything is dull and dreary and people seem a bit off and mean? 

I think I am going to do a couple of things.

     1--I am going to get on the treadmill and go for a long long walk while I watch a stupid          movie.  

Then

      2--I am going to grab my bass guitar and jam the house. Yea baby I think so. If this house is a rockin' then just come on in!


(Oops--1.A SHOWER!!!!!!!!)


Looking forward to doing the video was so fun and exciting.

I love when life is that fun kind of unpredictable.

Too often it is unpredictable but in a sort of negative way. 
Like 'oops I overdrew the bank account', 
or 'rats I meant to pay those tickets and now my car is being towed away'.

It was fun being the center of attention. That could become very easy to get used to. Sucks when it goes away. 

But to be truthful, I don't think I would like that all the time.
Sometimes I want to crawl into a quiet room into a comfy chair and dive into a book, one that takes me far far away.

Maybe I will still do that today.

It's been kind of a harsh day. 


Ah well, c'est la vie--oui?

and, que sera sera

What are you gonna do? 



I just had a nice thought....I had a flash of the moment when an airplane climbs through dark, heavy, mean old clouds and there is the SUN! 

It is always up there. Those stinking clouds...why I oughta'....

Here's to the Sun and to you. 

Close your eyes and see it up there behind all that gloomy cloudy muck.


Are you smiling yet? : ))

Until next time,

Have a beautiful....

Peace and Love






Comments

Popular Posts