Would I lie to you ????




June 29, 2013


Happy Saturday to all : )


I hope all of you are having a great day.

Even if you are at work I hope that it is going well for you.

Have you ever had a bout with your sciatic nerve? 

Oy vey!

I have been dealing with a throbbing left leg (from backside to foot) for about 2 weeks now.

Since I have been through several rounds of physical therapy I know exactly how to deal with this however.
                             And it is slowly--very very slowly--getting better.

Then on my right foot I have a bunion--oh my goodness!
I cannot begin to describe how badly that hurts.


Now this I have absolutely no history with so I need to see a podiatrist.

Can you imagine looking at feet all day? (Giant EWWWW here



So I am kind of hobbling around like my grandma used to do. She had bunions on both sides. I remember her shoes with the side up by the big toe pushed out by the bunions on her feet.

And I don't remember her ever complaining about her feet or pain....
But I wasn't paying attention I'm sure.

Kids can be so selfish and oblivious--at least I was. If it didn't have to do with me then nothing registered in my brain. 

That went on until...oh who's kidding whom?

I'm still oblivious if the subject is not about me! But only good things. I tend to want to ignore the not so good things. 

That is not such a good way though. Because sometimes when you think a thing is going to come back and kick you in your ass it swings back around and pats you on the head.

I kind of tend to think negatively until I hear otherwise. Which is really stupid.

Because I know in my heart that I am through with negative thinking, lying, cheating, doing stupid stuff, if I can help it.
That makes life so much easier!

I don't have to remember the lies I told and who I told them to. 

Just the truth as painful as it may be is WAY easier and better to go with I have discovered. 

Now the truth for today.

I wrote this blog so I could lure you to my new and improved site!

Isn't is great?

Let me know what you think! And you can be truthful, that is unless you don't like it, then you can lie to me.

Would I lie to you?


Until the next time...

Peace and Love




Sophia Grace

The cutest and smartest baby ever




Comments

Popular Posts