I was on my way to...



Hi there kiddos and a merry---ummm... holiday

I can't keep the words right.

                          Merry Christmas EVERYONE!!!!!


There I guess I said that.

ANyway, where was I?

Oh yes, I was on my way to Ann Arbor to see the neurologist and the vehicle died.


So instead of spending a few precious moments with the doc, i spent the afternoon meeting some very nice folks in and around Brighton, Michigan. I am telling you the truth when I say that folks up here will give you the shirt off their backs.

Let me tell you, when I had my fall about six weeks ago and broke my femur, I laid on the cement not writhing in pain. Couldn't move !! Just fetal position and swearing worse than a sailor. I couldn't move from then until the limited movement I have now. It is NOWHERE near the pain level of labor, (twice all natural). However the person whose shoulder I probably pulled out of its socket trying to help get me into the CT machine would disagree. Besides all the hospital staff 99% of who were great, and nice, there were a other few folks who helped me. I gulped to my EMT daughter, call nine one one and call dad. So she gets the award for best daughter. The people who at stayed with me a few minutes at the store where this occurred, were very kind. A woman even took off her sweater  and laid it on top of me. Pre-warmed sweater, doesn't get any better than that. And yes my daughter made sure she got it back.

I think when you have a certain sudden ACUTE injury it is a special kind of pain.

The weird thing is i covered my head, landed on my right side, I remember thinking to make sure I don't hit my head and DEFINETLY DONT' FALL ON MY LEFT SIDE.

So my body did what I said! THat is so awesome. "We are wondrously and fearfully made"--I believe that!

I cannot believe that I have come through this horrible time in such quick order, I mean to say,
                         I appreciate all the prayers that I have been blessed with.


You know these days--seems like prayer is the ticket, so I will pray for everyone who reads this,

Don't know who you are but I bless you all with the good blessings of GOD.

Peace and Love until the next....









Comments

Popular Posts