Merry holidays and no falling!!!

Happy week before Christmas!

I wanted to tell  you all the major reason I haven't been able to write this blog.

I FELL AND BROKE MY HIP!!!!!


I took the brunt of the force on my R hip. My daughter said she had never seen me move like that before! I protected my head, my L side, and the right side took one for the team. I needed a new hip on the right, so it was a bit sooner than I expected, but It is on the mend and I am like the $6 million woman....

Could we speak here about pain? 

Pain is a vital part of the body's immune system. But it can kill, it can kill anyone who is in your way when trying to get to the nurses station to beg for mercy. 

Kidding! 

I have had two babies naturally--this pain was so much worse--but remember, dilaudid is our friend.  

So this Christmas, no falls, no breaks, no running!

Be healthy, happy, get fatter and jollier.

Be knid and give to every one who asks. 

May GOD watch over and protect us all. 

Comments

Popular Posts