The Blues, Reds and Greens of Christmas

Numero Uno,

Thanks be to the LORD most high Jesus, let's be clear that HE is the reason for the season.



Love Bonnie Raitt, Got her on the Hi-fi right now. Any one who can rhyme aemeba and make it sound cool, is quite aight wit me.


anyway, I love the Blues she heard my cry,

Thanks for the opportunity to serve, forgive, and forget.

2016 has been a difficult year for me and for others.

But we are all still here. May be a bit green around the gills, a bit beaten up a bit bloody,

 but WE ARE STILL HERE!!!!!!



good? bad? I don't know?

But we all had a great time today, and I pray that you all have had the same.

Tomorrow will be fun, but its the love that binds us, not the gift, the kindnesses not the expectations.

Until the next,


Peace and Love......

oh and happy christmas :)








Comments

Popular Posts