Well now, do you feel yucky punk?

Hi! to all my friends parky or otherwise!



(What the hell is an otherwise ?)

(Hey! you in the corner! Drink yer beer and shut your pie hole!)

This summer has been so beautiful. Up here in the northern country it can be a an amazing and awesome place time.

We have had a wonderful time in this townhouse.

But I believe and pray and hope and know GOD is blessing us.

I have enough shit that is screwing me up physically; BUT

I know I have a fantastically blessed life and I am trying to make it better.


I have also found out why it has been so hard to see lately.

                                                                   Cataracts


Please pray for me! I want to remember what it is like to live in a body that doesn't cramp up or get

knots or get the wiggles from too much med.

Guess I am feeling little down, get a bit blue sometimes and do feel yucky.

Today was a small yucky kind of day.

But tomorrow is another day.

Until the next...

Love and Peace

Comments

matina said…
i was diagnosed of parkinson disease 5 years ago,i started azilect,then mirapex as the disease progressed in february last year,and i started on parkinson disease Herbal medicine from ultimate herbal home,few months into the treatment i made a significant recovery,almost all my symptoms are gone,great improvement with my movement and balance,it been a year and life has been so good for me,contact them at ultimatehealthhome@gmail.com

Popular Posts