happy new(?) year

Hey all my little ones,

ready to pop that champaign,

makeout with the first set of lips that look good to you and strangle them by screaming happpy new year in to their already open mouth?

Then comes the next morning?


oh yikes!

Oh my little ones please...


Have not you learned at all anything?

You will ....

So how does it matter that a certain day is annunciated as the new year'?

And why do we want to drag our old habits into this so called new year?

When we make resolutions in order to break them?


Don't get the human race at all.

DONALD TRUMP???????????????????????????????????????

You have got to be fucking shitting me!

The antichrist has been elected to the presidency.


You all who voted for him...thank you!

because I am ready to go to my FATHER'S HOUSE.

until the next(?_)


Peace and Love





Comments

Popular Posts