FU Life and FU Parkinons's FWIW

4/23/15



Some days are better than others.


Some lives are better than others.


I don't understand why god made me this way. Don't know why he gave me this effing dis-ease.

Yes Pastors everywhere I know that his ways are above ours and his thoughts are above our thoughts. So f the f off.

But can you possibly tell me why the F he also gave me arthritis for the past two + years in my hip so bad that I now have to get a new one placed.

Two MAJOR surgeries within a year??

Bitter? you may ask. Hell the F yes I am.
And I am  so  tired.

Of life. Of pain. Of falling. Of my family wondering if I am alright. Of trying to maintain job. Of trying to maintain my balance!!!

Of trying to be positive.

Does god know that I can't take anymore of his effing trials and tribulations?

The only bright spot lately is that I have had the best PT. He is sweet and smart and tells me so much I don't know.

(Like my abs and my ass are not buns and abs of steel!)  

                                                                                                             (Love you Kevin!!!)


But I know when I have had it, know when I am beaten.

Sorry to dump this shit on you all, but it doesn't matter because I know everyone in this world is wound up in their own bullshit. They won't even bother to read any of this.

Plus their lives are better and their freedom is bigger and their everything is better.

FWIW

peace (?) and love till next time.


moi






Comments

Popular Posts