Are you Saaaaadddd?

April 10, 2015


I suppose I ought to write a post since it is PD awareness month.

But guess what? I AM ALREADY QUITE AWARE !!!

Nobody reads this bull anyways,

SO since I am the only one reading this, I guess I will just do this for myself.

Ever hear of the story of the "Little Red Hen"?


HaHAHAHa.


Hey I sent my book to an editor!!!!


Thanks to the FIVE people that contributed to my request for $$ to get my story edited. Needless to say but I am saying it, I did not meet my goal. Who the F cares? I have my own source. And I am very resourceful.

Aw am I sounding a little bitter?

Hmmmm?


Why Yes I suppose I am, but now I know who my true friends are. Those who were able to crank open their wallet and pledge, ( not GIVE just PLEDGE) ANY amount of money. IT IS REALLY CRAZY HOW PEOPLE DON'T BELIEVE IN ME.

Well to all of you non-believers, BOO! I AM HERE AND I AINT'A GOING ANYWHERES ANYTIME SOON!!!!


I don't get life, people, the way the world operates keeps changing!


So F the world!

F this disease.

 I WILL THRIVE!!!!!  

Loads of peace andlove

Until the next....


I could type better if I didn't have my middle finger up at all of you!


So quit pissing me off.















Comments

Popular Posts