Pulling my hair out

There 's Life and then there's Life With Parkinson's Dis-ease.

Both are sucking the big one lately. 


Don't get why--just generally sucking. 


The job--thank GOD I have it---I hate it because I get NO respect as an RN. 


And since I am A DAMN GOOD NURSE I certainly should be respected. 

If I could go do a blood draw every now and then, If I could do anything in acute care or even do

 some teaching to heart failure patients and their families---IF only IF only If only....

Well, I am transitioning to writing.

And it is going well. Very well as a mattter of fact. 

 So if you go to tfund.com look for my t-shirt with the tag line:

d5ab1ff87c99ccebcbc715688934fdcd_front.jpgRevenge is a dish best served cold. 

You can get it in whatever size you want.

If I sell enough of htese t-shirts, If only I well enough t-shirts...I will do something crazy fun...

So look out!!!''


Until the next


Peace and Love.....


Comments

Popular Posts