Moo-ving

Good Day to you all!




Yes that's correct, we will be moving ina few weeks now.

 I can't believe the time has so quickly gone.

 Moving to Montana soon....(F. Zappa)

                            
                                                      (Thirty years??)


Yikes! We were only going to stay here for five years.

HaHAHAHAHAHA


Then shit hit the fan and for the past twelve years the husband and I have both really suffered from illnesses.

We is stable(ish)  now. (health wise that is the most important thing).

SO I probably will not be able to do a lot of blogging in April, but that does not matter because no one reads this anyways.

If I make it to the next place in one piece, you will know it.

btw I have a new and extremely better edited book than the first edition.

I have begun reading it out loud to all the little ones who want to gather around and listen.

but please when I say "little ones" I am not speaking about anyone under the age of twenty one.

you knew that already, i know.

As i write we have electricians here fixing up some loose ends prior to placing the house on the market.

i REALLY hate people crawling through the house. but it has to be done. This is the third day they are here so I am hiding in my room.

The lights are still on.

The lights are still on.

The lights are still on!

Until the next...

Peace and Love

Comments

Popular Posts