Gearing up for April

Hello everbody!


What a beautiful day. The sun is trying to be sunny. And it is doing a decent job so far.

So, I have to get in practice on this site because next month is...

TA DAH!!!

Parkinson's Awarness Month!!



It has been a very tough year for me physically, mentally, emotionally, and psychicly.


I got totally lied to at my job and so I felt I had to leave. Now I am so broke it ain't funny!

Please know that when you have to drop your work hours to below 20/week you probably won't get 

the advantage of FMLA protection. (You have to work 1800 hours in a year to receive the FMLA protection) 

Do you know that if that is the case your employer does not have to hold your job for you but can give you a "comparable" job when you do return. 

This makes no sense to me because if you are trying to work annd have to cut back on your hours why do they not let you use FMLA? 

What I got was a GREAT BIG LIE!!!!!!!

Not that I am bitter or anything. 


Just know that if you are disabled and can't work your government DOES NOT HAVE YOUR BACK!! 

I have had to get a lawyer to help me get benefits because I got turned down the f irst time! 

So, I cannot work in my skilled profession of nursing. AND I can't get benefits. SO FAR. 

What the F am I supposed to do? 

I wrote a book,,,which NO ONE is buying. 

If you are interested it is still for sale at amazon. The link should be on the sidebar of this message. 

The name? 

The House of Mourning The House of Mirth by ROSE MALET. (Just my pen name)
I have an excellent review on it. 

SO get a 2.99 electronic book or a 16.99 paperback. TODAY.

PLEASE....

Until the next,

Peace and Love....




Comments

Popular Posts