I am at the post....

Buenos Dias!

Buenos Tardes!


I am sitting at home in the middle of a blizzard thinking about getting a fire in the fireplace going.

However, that could certainly lead to a bit of brandy, and then I will break into the GOOD STUFF!

That's right, the GOOD stuff, as  in umm...double stuff oreos. Yeah that's it.

Anyway, I am disabled enough for the state of IL but not so much for the Feds, because they have

deemed I am able.

Not sure how they came to this decision but not to worry, I have a LAWYER and he is going to pull

their pants down and spank them all good!

Because:

 I cannot drive very well anymore.

I cannot see very well anymore

 I don't react very quickly anymore

 and I sure as shittin' AM DISABLED.

And everybody knows it except the Federales.

(BTW, I really don't know why I am using Spanish phrases today--maybe too much guacamole??

                                                                                              VERY good chance that it is the Guac.


I just asked my honey what this Black and White movie is called, since he has already seen every movie made EVER. It has Sidney Poitier, and some other rough and tough guys and it is a war movie.

My sweetie pie could not tell me what the name is so I hit the "info" button on the remote.

"Gidget Goes to Rome" was what the TV said was on.

After we got done LOLing, we both decided it is NOT a Gidget movie.


So at least I still have a brain....I think....

Until the next'

Peace and Love....


Comments

Popular Posts