For Best Parky...the Oscar goes to me!!!!

Hey,

Did you watch the Oscars last night? I did and I thought Chris Rock was hilarious!

He was the perfect host for the show this year. He has always used the problem of race in America in his comedy.

And he hit the nail on the head in his insights last night.

ONE MORE THING BEFORE I GET TO MY COMPLAINTS:

That is  a HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ANDREW P. TODAY! (He only has one every four years)

HE is 13 (?) today.
*****************************************
So,  about me?

I feel like S@#T today. I have been feeling bad for a few days or maybe a week now.

Yippee!

I don't know what is going on except I know my tummy is in an uproar

But I can put on a great happy face.

I don't know if I am hungry or if I have to puke.

Really! And puking is not good because I am terrified of choking and aspirating the contents of said puke. (This is because of the PD.  The muscles in my throat don't work perfectly. I have to be careful what I eat because of the possiblity of puking.)

So, no food is going into the mouth today.

But I will have some water, that is about all that sounds semi-okay to me.

Ohhhh, yuck, not even water....

okay I must go to try and stretch my muscles a bit.


And not puke!


Untl the next,


Peace and Love....




Comments

Popular Posts