I don't know, do you know, no I don't, do you, no I don't know, do you know, no not me, do you ...?????

Friday

January seventeenth, two thousand fourteen

Hello all,

Sometimes it seems like one must spell everything out for those (?possibly sentient?) beings with which one has interactions.

For the past several days I have had to deal with the geniuses at both the United Parcel Service and the even greater effing geniuses at the United States Postal Service. Between them somewhere my parcel is suspended in mid air,  in the place known as the

                                       
                                                             A-HOLE zone.



No, No, No, Not the A-HOLE Zone!!!!

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes indeed, there is a place where ASSHOLES work and probably live.

And it is not just a toy or book or harpoon or hairbrush, I am awaiting...


IT IS MEDICATION THAT I NEED TO COUNTERACT THIS EFFING PARKINSONS DISEASE!!!!!



I put up with a lot of shit in my job, with my health, my body is always hurting whether a lot or a little I am ALWAYS in pain.

I trty to put a happy face on and go out and do my best for others.

Don't get much of a chance though because I am being held captive and my health is going down the drain because of it. 

AND I CAN'T EVEN GET MY FREAKING MEDICATIONS THAT I NEED AND THERE IS NOBODY ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH WHO HAS A F$%&**G CLUE WHERE THEY ARE.

If I seem a bit out of sorts it is because I have been in excruciating pain for about a month now.

Pain will kill you....pain will drain you of energy...pain will take away your reason for living...

AND no MD is able to see it on an MRI or a CT or X-ray so who the F gives a shit. It is all in your head, Mrs. Robinson.

Oh yeah, how about I shove my cane into your temple? Then it will be in YOUR head.  


But guess what?


I have a secret weapon--my torturer/my chiropractor..

He is the absolute best ever.

ANd he is getting me healed.

Although the pain gets a little worse sometimes after he tortures me.

It's all good because I am actually getting better little by little and day by day and bone cracking adjustment to bone cracking adjustment.

So the lesson today my little ones is:


Sometimes the brave face is a mask with a mind just behind it that is screaming in neon lights...PAIN!!!!.....PAIN!!!!.....PAIN!!!....

                                                                  even though they are smiling and      
                                 
                                        nodding back at you.


If anyone sees my  package floating by would you please grab it and bring it to my home?

That would be really cool of you.

I might give you an actual heatfelt thank you.

Remember too that torture can be inside a cubicle, or an office, or anywhere you don't want to be.

Or torture can be trying to deal with mindless, brain-dead, zombies who centuries ago started at the post office or UPS and nobody, including themselves, noticed that they died.

And that pain in your hip when Dr. Mike bends your leg out to an angle that hurts so much you swear and try not to cry?...

...baby that is love and healing.... 

ya gotta know the dif if ya gonna survive

Until the next,

Peace and love...














Comments

Popular Posts