Nice that the weather matches my mood....

Saturday

July 12, 2014


I am in a deep funk....

All because of the varities that life brings.

(or shit that hit the fan)

Seems like a person would have learned life better by a certain age.

Unless there is some kind of dementia going on...not sure.

But in any event, if... if... if... if... if...

If something seems to good to be true it probably is too good to be true!

Now I am thinking in terms of revenge and brutality, torture....

That is why the stormy weather today is a perfect fit for my mood.

I  don't like the anger (hatred) I am feeling.

But it is there.

I know, I know, FORGIVENESS is the key to everything.
*********************************************************************************

Interesting! The rain has subsided and the above matter has "been handled" .

Excellent--my mood is lifting.

Funny how I started writing and then all of a sudden things have been handled.

Thanks be to GOD.

Keep watching over us now.
and forever!



Until the next...

Peace and Love....




Comments

Popular Posts