Is it May yet?

Wednesday (any year any month)

The days have been running into each other lately.

Trying to save money, trying to be patient with the ssa re: disability.

Haven't heard from anyone.

I am stuck in a vortex that won't let me go until I give up completely.

Giving up completely is not in my genetic makeup....


And so I am like Jacob --wrestling with GOD. And I will not let HIM go until HE blesses me.

Because what am I supposed to do? Curl up and die like the world wants me too ? Uh, NO!

I am going to be around in everyone's hair making you all quite uncomfortable with my forgetfulness, my lack of balance, my ego, my my my my.

I am the old woman who kept bothering the judge when she needed his help, and he finally said enough! give her what she wants!

I am the Phoenix, I shall be reborn after this fire storm of life we are in. And it will be GOD who blesses us, who will bring us into a new life. And I can't wait.

That is why I am having a problem letting go. Letting GOD (Sorry for the trite phrase) but it works so well here.

So if everyone who reads this prays for me and I will pray for you...we will see where we are in a month.

May you all be blessed by your blessing me.


Let me know if it works...or do you need to learn how to give up control ???


Until the next

Peace and Love....

Comments

Popular Posts