Hey, quit rocking the boat!

Hi there,

Well, I just had to go to the neurologist today.

(It was actually the P.A. )

Just HAD to.

I got my settings all changed on my brain stimulator.

However, it feels like it is putting me to sleep instead of giving me a jolt of energy juice.

I also do not have my "sea legs" under me yet, so I am walking around like a drunken sailor.

Takes a lot of energy to get myself going in the AM lately. So I may be suffering from getting up early or something.

Dunno.

But I do want to wish all of you a Happy Parkinson's Disease Awareness Month!!!

So, Happy Parkinson's Disease Awareness Month!

Kiss your neighbor who has PD.

Because, it could be you next. I have no idea how I got this stupid dis-ease.

Sorry, I had to yawn and wipe my eyes due to the sleepiness of the yawn.

I may go to bed.

Gotta get used to these new settings.

Oh and one more thing I found out today...my favorite doc is leaving the current practice at
Rush and will be going to Wisconsin. Lucky Wisconsin. (Madison).

So I had to give her a hug today. It was sad-dish. I am kind of glad, in a way, because I am leaving too.

And I wouldn't want to tell her bye-bye from my side.

Well, anyway, I think I will go lie down and chill. Or warm. It is so cold and snowy outside this spring day....

The birds are not digging this cold stretch I am guessing.

Well, ta for now.

Don't forget to give your favorite Parky sometime this month.

And good night....

Peace and Love....zzzzzzzzzzz

Comments

Popular Posts