Don't Let Crap Accumulate!


Happy 6th Month Birthday to my Sophia Grace!!!

October 30, 2013

I cannot believe it has been SIX months since this treasure was born...

And yet...the time has come and gone in the blink of an eye.

We have been putting together a DVD of these months and WOW how she has grown in strength and brilliance and understanding.

However it's so obvious when looking at the thousands, hundreds of thousands, (possibly millions) of photos and bytes of video memory. 

Okay, you got me, she's beautiful and charming too. 

Did I mention completely adorable? and absolute total fun to babysit?


Meanwhile as I sit here braggng into the ether...

or complaining about work...

whining about having PD....

Life comes right in, sits itself down, eats your snacks and watches your TV and then smacks ya right across the face...

"Oh yeah, now I remember what matters..."

(Although my Sophia IS very important)

I have been crabbing lately to GOD about alot of things I am unhappy with Him about

And I haven't been reading His Word as much as I should. (Did I hear an angel cough?)

He will take me to the place I need to go for Him to get my attention.

And He's got it now. (my attention) And just like a good dad will do He puts things into perspective for you. 

Remember "it's better than a poke in the eye with a dirty stick?" 

Well what I learned today give me quite a wheelbarrow full of perspective and to tell the truth I would prefer a poke in the eye with a dirty stick this time. 

Perspective is what ya get when  ya get rid of the accumulated self-pity, pride, jealousy, disgust, dislike, hurt feelings--you get the picture.

Although life can seem like it's taking forever, it will be over in the blink of an eye...

"As for man, his days are as grass: as a flower of the field, so he flourisheth." 
Psalm 103:15

"For all flesh is as grass, and all the glory of man as the flower of grass. The grass withereth, and the flower thereof falleth away." 
I Peter 1:24

"Then I commended mirth, because a man hath no better thing under the sun, than to eat, and to drink, and to be merry: for that shall abide with him of his labour the days of his life, which GOD giveth him under the sun." 
Ecclesiates 8:15

So my friends, Romans, and countrymen, enjoy your life because it will be too soon over.

Eat, drink, and be merry!

Love your families and your friends. And just adore your grandchildren! 

Put aside the crap that obscures the love and happiness that belongs to us a gift from GOD.

Maybe it's all a test and the one that has the least crap accumulated wins at the end of the race.

Until next time,
Peace and Love 








Comments

Popular Posts