DBS not CBS!



(However I do watch an awful lot of CBS....)


Hello my munchkins!!!


More and more it gets difficult to even type.

And some days I want to stay in the bed all day

And  some days I really feel like NOT feeling sorry for myself.

But I figure--and I think it is true--if you don't use it you will lose it.

So I look to Steven Hawking. This guy has one muscle in his face that still works and he uses that

with a computer to write his messages and BOOKS!!!  So if I am going to feel bad so bad for sad

little Caroline then I remember that I have tons of muscles that do work and I can walk and talk still.

I get weary. But that is what bedtime is for.

(I think the world would be better off if Mr. Hawking had more muscles that work!)

Do you like the dentists drill? Do you love the the wasp like sound buzzing around in your head?

Then Deep Brain Stimulation or (DBS) is for you!!!!!

With DBS you get an extra couple of holes drilled into your skull. OMG I did NOT like it. But after the placement of electrodes I am much better and don't need quite as much medicine. ALL GOOD THINGS.

Do You know that you HAVE to be awake for brain surgery? And you cannot possibly move your head due to the external metal support that they literally screw into your head.

Anyway if you are good subject for it then go for it.

But always do your research and understand the process ( probably best) prior to getting wheeled into the OR.

😎

Until the next...


Peace and Love....




Comments

Popular Posts