Good night Bob Hoskins : ((

April 30, 2014

Who framed Roger Rabbit?

It was that dastardly Christopher Lloyd, I tell you!

                                                                                           (He's not really bad, he's just drawn that way)

"Shave and a haircut...", "shave and a haircut...", "shave and a haircut...",

"TWOOOOOOO  BIIIIIITS!!!!!!!!!!!"
*****************************************************************************
Bob Hoskins, the guy I always thought was Phil Collins' twin, died from complications of

GUESS WHAT???

                                                                *** Parkinson's Disease***

                             Bummer.

I don't want to take the attention to Mr. Hoskins (too early) demise, but when I hear a news item like this, it feels like I am looking into my not too distant future....

Rest in peace Mr. Hoskins...

        "May flights of angels sing thee to thy rest." (Horatio, Hamlet, but you knew that already)
*****************************************************************************

But let's take a moment to celebrate LIFE!!! 


                       ("To life, to life, l'chaim; l'chaim, l'chaim, to life!")


Giggly, drooly, cute as a button, big, happy, clapping, ALMOST walking, eating like a horse--ok maybe a pony, sweet sweet sweet--

                       my bebe turned:(drumroll please)

ONE YEAR OLD TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

               Yay, Yay, Clap clap clap, whistle, whistle, YAY!!!

***********************************************************

So, the lesson for today boys and girls? 

I think it is plain as the nose on your face...

Make every day a good one. 

Count your blessings.

I am glad I can type and think and eat and work (part time)

Oh, BTW, for those of you who get this far down...I am going to see a neurosurgeon about Deep Brain Stimulation surgery--tomorrow. 

Glad that this is an option.

Until the next, 

Peace and Love....





Comments

Popular Posts