Chasing After Ghosts

April 23, 2014

Hi.

Anybody out there??? (echo, echo, echo...)

Even the echo has gone....

I feel I absolutely must blog! It is PD awareness month and I have not written one blog yet!

Oh well, the cookie crumbles this way and that way as the world turns. (huh?)

Boys and girls, have you ever been a ghost hunter?

I have gone headfirst without a helmet into ghost hunting.

I suppose it is because I will be undergoing brain surgery soon-- DBS.

So I must go backward first.

I have been cajoling my family to tell me their life stories to try and find where I fit into the mix. I am the youngest of five. All the rest boys. Yes it was tough. But I love them all-fiercely.


I am searching for long lost friends.

I am ghost hunting...

Another reason for my behavior is the chronic pain I have been enduring for at least six months now. It's sciatic nerve pain. There is not much worse pain than this. It has nothing to do with the PD either, it's a special crazy bad pain just for me.

As I sit here typing my leg is screaming out for me to move. My body is always uncomfortable and the pain makes me nauseaous.

No wonder I haven't written anything for a while.

I can go to work and survive and go home and go to bed--for the most part.

Life is still good though. I hope to get this DBS done within a month and then focus on the leg.

The DBS is freaking me out a little-- I had a dream last night that entailed getting the surgery done and having all these wires sticking out of my head. And then I knocked one of them out of place and started freaking out in my dream that I had given myself brain damage.

Fun times....

Makes me mourn for the past--and search out old friends--when life was simple and sort of happy, and at least I was healthy. When people were civil to each other. Now, I don't get much of anything....

One of my best friends from high school will absolutely not return my inquiries. It is so weird to me that I can't let it go. I know I probably did something extremely stupid to her that makes her not want to speak to me to this day, but I have not a clue what it may be.

So on I go chasing after those ghosts...elusive, untouchable, always just out of eyesight and reach. A fools pipe dream.

Ah well, I must to bed. And dream, dream , dream.

Until next....

Peace and Love










Comments

Popular Posts