Out of Chiraq and into the farm fields...

Hey guys and gals!



SO much is going on in my crippled up old differently-abled LIFE--ha! I bet you thought I was going to say something else.

Well even so, and all things being equal, and whatever else--we finally moved to our interim hacienda. Out of Chiraq and into the farm fields of Michigan.


It is so bizarre living here again. I miss Chicago very much.

But this is much nicer.

I realized what a crazy person I have become; how I need to speed for no reason; I get every where on time., sans increased velocity.

Have tons of songs coming to me. If I could jusy get my butt up and out of bed at 0300 or whenever the original music turns on in my head....This stuff is so flipping original....

Need to sleep now,

Will write again soon,


until then
Peace and Love....



Comments

Popular Posts