MADONNA!!!

hi boys and girls.

I haven't forgotten about you.

But I do apologize for taking a long time to qrite to you all again.

My ability to type is getting a bit worse---everything is getting  a bit worse with PD, huh?

Anyhow, Ihave FINALLY gotten through the bullshit on create space and got my book

                       "The House of Mourning The House of Mirth"

on amazon.com



WOW!! it is hard to see it go out to the world,  like giving the car keys to your teenager when she is sixteen or so.

Well, go buy a copy of it and see what you think about it.
I will wait while you do....

**

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I will continue to wait until you go buy one. I know with PD you move a little slower than the average bear.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
Don't you love this elevator music?

BTW, Guess who is from the same home town as me?

MADONNA! That is really cool. And I know she loves St. Laurent's candy and nuts, (I used to babysit for the young St. Laurents' kids).

Oh, Thanks for buying a copy of my book.

if you ever find yourself in Bouche Bay I will sign it for you.

Mwah,

until the next,

Peace and Love







Comments

Popular Posts