Post Title?

8/24/15

Well my little cherubs....

I have become Magneto AND Titanium WOMAN . Thanks to the last two surgeries in


                                                    THE LAST TWO YEARS.

But seriously folks I am feeling OKAY. (ish)

Started back to WORK today, many people are gone, my favorites. (Not dead)

Just left the place after a new company took over. I am a little bummed, but that is life!

So new old friends to make, hard for me. I like, I prefer old, old friends with whom I share childhoood memories.

But I am where I am and have to deal.


I tell you though my PD synptoms are at an all time low. And it is due in part to the DBS surgery plus
a medically legal but non-socially acceptable drug called cannabis sativa.

Oh it helps with muscle rigidity like nothing else. I have musle relaxers here but nothing like cannnabis works as well.

I can't even find a doctor to give me a script for it! The nurse I spoke with at the MD office about it really pretty much shamed me for asking if a Md there would give me a script. It is LEGAL in the state in which I live, FOR PARKINSON'S DISEASE patients.
But no one will even have the fucking guts to do studies on it.
There is one doctor in Israel that has continued to study cannabis in many illnesses. Check out the National Geographic from a few weeks ago. He says you can get the THC and not have to smoke. But it seems that the candy we have made does not appear to assist in all PD patients because we have a problem with digestion.

Well I am going to go get a license --when I can find an MD who will give me a script. And then I will be using it.

Do you love the bullshit surrounding this issue? Do you understand it?

I don't and I don't. But I know that Reagan allowed crack to infiltrate the black communities in the 80's. And that does not help anyone.

It is time to legalize cannabis for everyone who wants it. It is so much safer than ETOH, (alcohol) and great for us parkies.

Rock on!

Until the next,
Peace and love....


Comments

Popular Posts